*Your synagogue must be in the Greater MetroWest community. This opportunity is available through December 31st, 2020. There is no limit to the number of incentive grants your synagogue is eligible to receive.
What is a DAF?
A DAF is a flexible way to give to your favorite charities. You can simplify your charitable giving and maximize your tax savings while making a meaningful impact on your Jewish community.
- You can pay for synagogue membership and holiday seats through your DAF.
- It’s an easy and tax-efficient way to donate appreciated assets.
- You can cluster your charitable giving, an effective tax strategy due to the new IRS standard deduction rules.
- Support any 501(c)(3) charity with ease. You make the recommendation; we deliver the funds.
Why is the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ the right choice for your DAF?
- JCF offers personalized support with expertise in the Jewish community
here and abroad.
- You can open a fund with $5,000, and there is no minimum balance.
- Our very competitive, all-in fees are reinvested in the community and support our work.
- The easy-to-use, secure donor website makes your giving stress-free and
- We offer multiple investment options, and the earnings grow your fund.
- A committee of highly qualified lay-leader experts oversee all our investments.
- Your synagogue will receive a donation for each fund opened.
Special thanks to our committee for their input
and for helping us to fund this initiative.
Bob Kuchner, Chair
Steven Levy, President