Open Applications for JCF Grants FY2022
JCF will be offering three different applications for grants:
- Local GMW COVID Reopening Small Grants
- Local GMW Restricted Grants
- Israel Restricted Grants
All applications are due July 30, 2021.
Scroll down to read more about each opportunity and to apply.
Local GMW COVID Reopening Small Grants
JCF-GMW is now accepting applications for general support in response to the COVID19 pandemic and reopening needs.
Small grants in the amount of $2,500-$5,000 will be awarded to Jewish organizations including early childhood programs in the Greater MetroWest NJ community.
Note: synagogues may apply for this grant for their early childhood center but not for other re-opening needs since Federation is offering a different grant to assist with High Holidays related Covid expenses.
Local GMW Grants
JCF-GMW is now accepting applications for one-year grants for programs to enhance and transform our local community. JCF is looking for impactful programs that address one or more of the following:
- Jewish education through programs, classes or learning opportunities for students, professional development or training for teachers, and/or special projects (Up to $20,000)
- Care for older adults (Up to $20,000)
- Care for the needy (Up to $5,000)
Israel Restricted Grants
The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ aims to honor legacy donors with Restricted Endowment Funds. One-year grants will be selected that will support programs or initiatives that target one of the following purposes and up to the amount listed:
- Israeli Individuals living with developmental disabilities (Up to $10,000)
- Israeli engagement in cultural activities in Ofakim and Merchavim (Up to $8,500)
- Resettlement assistance for Olim (Up to $2,500)
- Care and enrichment programs for older adults in Israel (Up to $2,900)
- To provide scholarships for Ethiopian Jews in Israel (Up to $2,800)