Open Applications for JCF Grants FY2023
JCF will be offering two different applications for grants:
- Local GMW Restricted Grants
- Israel Restricted Grants
All applications are due Friday, July 8, 2022 by 5 pm.
Scroll down to read more about each opportunity and to apply.
JCF will host two information sessions to answer questions and offer guidance to grant applicants.
Session 1: May 19 at noon EST/ 7pm in IDT (for both local GMW and Israeli applicants)
Session 2: June 13 at 8pm (for local GMW applicants only)
Local GMW Grants
JCF-GMW is now accepting applications for one-year grants for programs to enhance and transform our local community. JCF is looking for impactful programs that address one or more of the following:
- Jewish Education programming (all ages), teacher trainings and unique educational projects. (Up to $20,000)
- Care for the elderly, special consideration for vulnerable seniors (Up to $20,000)
- Care for the needy (Up to $8,000)
Israel Restricted Grants
The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ aims to honor legacy donors with Restricted Endowment Funds. We are pleased to announce a new grant from our JCF's Jewish Women's Foundation with a focus on assisting women and girls. One-year grants will be selected that will support programs or initiatives that target one of the following purposes and up to the amount listed:
- Israeli Individuals living with developmental disabilities (Up to $10,500)
- Israeli engagement in cultural activities in Ofakim and Merchavim (Up to $9,000)
- Resettlement assistance for Olim (Up to $2,500)
- Older Israeli adults (Up to $3,000)
- To provide scholarships for Ethiopian Jews in Israel (Up to $3,000)
- Programs that support and empower women and/or girls (Up to $10,000)